• The Checker Building features 45 one-bedroom and seven two-bedroom loft-style apartment units, as well as first-floor retail, a rooftop terrace and enclosed parking.
• First residents moving in this December.
• Other five Elton Park buildings set for completion in spring 2019.
WHAT: Soave Real Estate Group will give a construction tour and redevelopment update for its iconic Checker Building redevelopment and announce pre-leasing, with the first residents moving in this December. The Checker Building is one of six mixed-used buildings that comprise Elton Park, a planned 24-hour residential and commercial district in Detroit’s historic Corktown neighborhood.
The tour will include:
• The temporary Elton Park leasing center in the Checker Building
• A furnished one-bedroom apartment overlooking Checker Alley
• A two-bedroom apartment
• The Checker Building rooftop deck (photographers only)
WHEN: Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018, at 10 a.m.
WHERE: 2128 Trumbull Ave, Detroit, MI 48216. Parking available in Checker Building ground floor.
WHO: Nico Schultz, senior vice president of Soave Real Estate, and Tysen McCarthy, vice president of Soave Real Estate.