MPS Group has an opening for a Site Support Manager at the corporate offices in Farmington Hills. The role of the Site Support Manager is to support the In-Plant Services Program by providing the necessary administrative support in regards to: scheduling services, developing proposals, monitoring reporting systems and operating systems. Also will be responsible for formulating and constructing sales proposals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop scope of work documents;
- Work with sales team and develop pricing formats and proposals;
- Work with Launch team to develop schedules, standard operating procedures and launch activities;
- Coordinates work schedules and manpower needs as well work load leveling;
- Works operating to develop and operate department operating model;
- Work with site in standardized budgeting and standardized cost monitoring;
- Main Driver to “Booth Optimization Team” in regards to Safety, Quality, Operations and Human Resources;
- Supports cost reduction efforts by coaching “Booth Optimization Team” in the most effective and efficient use of time, materials and equipment.
- A minimum of 3 years of automotive paint experience preferred;
- Proven success in account management including;
- Personnel management;
- Procedure implementation;
- Proven P&L management;
- Investigative solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Project;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- ISO 9000 and/or ISO 14001, experience desirable;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sustainable and mutual beneficial changes;
- Ability to foresee current and future opportunities for growth.
Join our growing team today!
Commensurate wil skills and experience