Soave Enterprises is seeking a Services Coordinator/General Maintenance for its White Oaks Crossing location in Oak Grove, Missouri.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Carpentry renovations of vacant model homes to include painting, roofing repairs, siding repairs, removal and replacement of appliance, hot water tanks, etc.
- Pool maintenance at the start and end of the season to include moving of all pool equipment as well as pool area furniture such as loungers, tables, chairs, etc.
- Snow removal, including but not limited to shoveling around mailbox areas and community walkways, breaking up ice and applying ice melt.
- Light electrical, or other general maintenance.
- Driving the company truck to pick up all materials needed for renovations.
- Picking up common areas/grounds of trash and debris and transporting it to proper disposal area.
- Heavy lifting including but not limited to transporting equipment and tools between jobs, appliances, bags of salt up to 50lbs for snow and ice removal.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Driver’s License Required
- High-School diploma or GED completed
Part Time Permanent
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
High School Diploma/GEDApply Now