MPS Group, a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the US and Canada, seeks experienced Paint Shop Sales Executive. The Sales Executive will be responsible for prospecting for new opportunities in the full-time paint shop management market. The position develops and manages relationships with current and prospective customers and leads the sales process from RFP to Purchase Order.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new business opportunities and the decision makers within those organizations;
- Conduct job site walk-through inspections;
- Develop operational and pricing proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives;
- Negotiate customer agreements and contracts;
- Communicate project content and participate in implementation planning with required team members including operations, finance, purchasing, management and others;
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators;
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- Account retention.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university plus a minimum of two years’ experience interfacing with customers in the field of manufacturing, engineering or purchasing and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the understanding of complex manufacturing processes;
- Automotive and/or heavy manufacturing paint process experience is required;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer specifications, blueprints, technical requirements and environmental standards;
- Ability to present new business proposals to customers;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Project as well as Microsoft Office.
- Extensive travel is required.
Join our growing team today!
Commensurate with skills and experience.