MPS Group, a provider of industrial services throughout the US, seeks qualified candidates to perform maintenance and other service activities for clients in the Gulf States Region including equipment decommissioning, equipment change out, hydro blast/clean outs, bolt up and assembly. Specific services would include:
- Weld, cut, fit and assemble pipe, tanks, equipment and structures;
- Layout forms, tie-iron and pour concrete;
- Excavating and clearing of right-of-ways and for new pipe and anomaly digs;
- Build, repair and demo fences/barricades;
- 24-hour emergency cleanup.
- Experienced individuals are needed for the following positions:
- Pipe Fitters
- Boiler Makers
- Pipeline Safety Coordinators
- Industrial Painters/Fire-Proofers
- General Labor
- Overhead Crane Operators
- Pipeline Weld Inspectors
- Clerical Field Staff
- Applications will be accepted in-person on Tuesday’s – Thursday’s between 8 am and 12 pm at 13330 Leopard Street, Suite 10, Corpus Christi, TX 78410.