Soave Enterprises Corporate Human Resources Department has an opening for an HR Specialist.
Typical Duties include:
- Process new hires and changes on JD Edwards and maintain employee files;
- Receive, record and report physical and drug testing results;
- Maintains both computer and hard copies of employee personnel and medical files, conducting audits when required;
- Data entry of payroll time cards/timesheet for weekly and biweekly payroll into our in house payroll system and balances hours to timesheets;
- Handle all unemployment claims and reporting as necessary;
- Prepare verifications of employment paperwork as well as handle incoming verification calls;
- Prepare paychecks for distribution;
- Answer phones, filing and perform additional clerical duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- One to two years office experience;
- Good computer skills with strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment;
- Must possess superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Previous Human Resources experience and familiarity with JD Edwards a plus.
- Successfully pass background and drug screening process.
Full - Time