MPS Group, Inc. has an opening for a Benefits Administrator at the corporate offices in Farmington Hills.
Summary: Serves as the primary contact for Health and Welfare benefits administration. Coordinates transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration. Provides customer service support to the HR department, internal and external customers. Responsible for daily benefits processing including medical, dental, vision, life insurances; COBRA, flexible spending accounts, disability plans, and court ordered enrollment communication and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, other duties may be assigned:
- Benefit administration and auditing;
- New hire orientation;
- Pre- employment background screening;
- Creation of new hire orientation packets;
- Creation of benefit open enrollment packets;
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefit processes;
- Maintenance of the HR personnel filing system;
- Processing monthly billing and related financial reporting;
- Utilize communication tools to enhance understanding of the company benefit program. Distribute materials, prepare mailings as is appropriate;
- Provide training and monitor compliance of field administrative staff;
- Auditing of various files within human resources and payroll;
- Filing and support function as key member of the HR/Payroll team.
- Associate Degree in Business (HR preferred) or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum two years’ office experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong spreadsheet skills;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Previous human resources and benefits experience;
- Familiarity with Great Plains, Outlook and insurance portals preferred.
Join our growing company today! We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and 401(k) with company match.
8 am - 5 pm
Commensurate with experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
2 yearsApply Now