MPS Group, Inc. is seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk for it’s location in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for scanning/indexing invoices into Doc Link along with handling any invoices that fall into various queues. Filing invoices once keyed and/or paid, along with vendor communication via telephone and email is required.
Typical Duties include:
- Sort and distribute mail based on assigned letters
- Audit invoices for proper purchase order and scan/index invoices into Doc Link.
- Code utilities, H/R invoices, expense reports and check requests with General Ledger account numbers/vendor codes and enter into Doc Link.
- Check all queues in Doc Link, move invoices accordingly. Post all batches in GP.
- On a rotating basis perform weekly check run and complete Positive Pay process.
- Submit checks to the Corporate Controller and/or Chief Financial Officer for review approval and signature.
- File open A/P invoices and file paid invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and reply to vendor inquires via telephone and email.
- Print out daily invoices.
- Special projects as needed.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High school graduate
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience with Great Plains a plus
- Microsoft Office experience a plus
- Applications and/or resumes may be submitted to: email@example.com