SLC Recycling Industries is seeking an experienced Commercial Account Representative who will be responsible for the purchasing and selling of non-ferrous scrap metals and corporate products from and to businesses, industrial establishments and individuals.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the purchases and sales of non-ferrous scrap from accounts;
- Provide customer service and market information to customers;
- Monitor and manage inventory levels;
- Work with operations on pricing trends, quality, and volumes to be bought and sold;
- Grow existing account base by calling on, quoting and documenting account information;
- Provide upper management with potential growth opportunities;
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels of the account;
- Visit accounts on a regular basis to track inventory levels and activity;
- Make lead follow ups on potential and existing customers in person, telephone and email to qualify leads, maintain accounts and purchase and sell materials;
- Resolve customer complaints (quality and shipments);
- Attend trade shows and other industry related events.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Two-year college degree in business or related field or the equivalent of education and work experience;
- Minimum two years of industry sales experience;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.
Rate of Pay: Commensurate with experience.