Ferrous Processing & Trading – Corporate has an opening for a full time Accounting Clerk who will be responsible for computing, classifying, recording and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties:
- Compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks;
- Audit invoices against purchase order, researches discrepancies and approve for payment;
- Reconcile report discrepancies and problems;
- Assist employees, vendors, clients or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures and services;
- Monitor loans and accounts payable and receivables to ensure payments are up to date;
- Review, balances and interprets computer reports and makes corrections as needed;
- Reconcile general ledger accounts with various registers;
- Code data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedure;
- Investigate problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Successfully pass background and drug screening process.
Rate of Pay
Commensurate with skills and experience.