MPS Group, Inc., a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the U.S. and Canada, has an opportunity for a Warehouse Technician. The successful candidate will maintain storage of product and equipment at the corporate warehouse. Will also handle basic repair and maintenance, inventory control, warehouse security, and data entry.
- Load and unload material, product and supplies from trucks and trailers
- Maintain general appearance, cleanliness, housekeeping of the warehouse facility; may be required to perform weather related duties (snow removal, cleaning off equipment exposed to the elements)
- Receive and inspect purchased products and check against purchase orders
- Pick up equipment and supplies from vendor, deliver as needed to sites.
- Pick up and return rental equipment
- Inspect all equipment returned from work sites
- Be available for work as needed with on call expectations 7 days a week
- Observe all safety policies and regulations including use of personal protective equipment, safe driving practices and maintain a drivers license
- High School diploma;
- Prefer 1 year of industry related experience or warehouse work;
- Valid Drivers License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
High School Diploma or GEDApply Now