MPS Group, Inc., a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the U.S. and Canada, has an openings for Site Manager for its In-Plant Services Program at the GM Plant in Wentzville, MO. The role of the Site Manager is to sustain the In-Plant Services Program by providing the necessary direct supervision of In-Plant support personnel and ensuring all client and company performance objectives are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates work schedules and manpower needs.
- Works with supervisory team to complete assigned tasks.
- Ensures the completion and quality of all tasks and report.
- Communicates and reviews disciplinary practices to team leaders to ensure consistency.
- Manages Ordering of supplies and inventory reporting.
- Accountable for customer interfacing to maintain proper production.
- Main Driver to “Booth Optimization Team” in regards to Safety, Quality, Operations and Human Resources.
- Supports cost reduction efforts by coaching “Booth Optimization Team” in the most effective and efficient use of time, materials and equipment.
- Completes annual reviews of “team-members) who are direct or indirect reports.
- Administrative duties include Developing, Maintaining and reporting of attendance, customer requests, and status reports to both the client and internally.
- Minimum of five years of manufacturing experience with direct supervisory responsibilities;
- Automotive paint experience preferred ≥ 3 yrs;
- Proven success in account management including personnel management, procedure implementation, P&L management and investigative solutions;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Spectrum, ADP, Project;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- ISO 9000 and/or ISO 14001, experience desirable;
- Accelerative philosophy skills in management with the ability to rapidly adjust to changing atmospheres and to foresee current and future opportunities for growth;
- DOT, RCRA and 40 Hour HAZWOPER training.
Join our growing team today! We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k) with company match.
Relevant Work Experience: