Soave Enterprises is seeking a Services Coordinator/General Maintenance for its Marshall’s Crossing location in Montrose, Michigan.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Carpentry renovations of vacant rental homes to include painting, removal/replacement of carpet flooring, roofing repairs, removal and replacement of appliance, hot water tanks, etc.
- Pool maintenance at the start and end of the season to include moving of all pool equipment as well as pool area furniture such as loungers, tables, chairs, etc.
- Snow removal, including but not limited to use of plow truck to push snow, shoveling around mailbox areas and community sidewalks by hand or with use of a snow blower, breaking up ice and applying ice melt on all the community roads.
- Driving the company truck to pickup of all materials needed for renovations.
- Picking up common areas/grounds of trash and debris and transporting it to proper disposal area.
- Heavy lifting including but not limited to transporting equipment and tools between jobs, hot water tanks, appliances, bags of salt up to 50lbs for snow and ice removal, installation/removal of snow plow blade and salter box on truck, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Driver’s License Required
- High-School diploma or GED completed