BMW/Volkswagen of Topeka, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Topeka automotive market, is looking to add a qualified Sales Specialist to our team!
Job Responsibilities include:
- Provides excellent customer service by helping customers select a vehicle that fits their needs and maintaining acceptable survey scores.
- Explains product performance, application, and benefits to customer by describing all optional equipment available.
- Demonstrates new (and used, when necessary) vehicles.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on new products, features, and accessories available.
- Maintains a prospect development system by following up with active prospects using the Dealership’s Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Follows up with previous customers for referrals and future sales.
- Works without constant supervision.
- Previous sales and customer service experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.
- High-School diploma or GED completed.
In addition to competitive commission based pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid Time-Off.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
Relevant Work Experience:
At least one year dealership experience is preferred