Please be advised that MPS Group, Inc. has an opening for a Regional Paint Shop Manager in Kansas City who will be responsible for directing division operations for their regions including its interaction with other MPS Group operating divisions, senior management, and client relations by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business plans to identify revenue and profit growth opportunities for their region;
- Prepares project budgets and forecasts future workload;
- Analyzes operational issues impacting their region’s functional business units and determines financial impact;
- Maximizes the profitability of each location within their region;
- Attends job walkthroughs. Prepares and presents corresponding proposals to clients;
- Interacts with clients to confirm quality of services and upcoming projects within their region;
- Establishes and maintains subcontractor relationships as required to execute contracts;
- Interview and hire project/resource management and support staff within their region, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering or related science field.
- Minimum three years of industry related experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's DegreeApply Now