MPS Group, Inc. is seeking to recruit for a Project Manager at the Ford Chicago Assembly Plant.
Responsible for overall out of scope project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, tracking, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with environmental regulations, recycling, and quality standards.
Typical Duties include:
- Work with vendors to provide cost estimates to dispose or recycle waste streams generated from in and out-of-scope construction project.
- Categorize and assist with profiling of waste streams
- Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance.
- Prioritize and plan work activities on assigned tasks to final resolution.
- Conduct monthly tracking, reconciliations, and invoicing related to all out-of-scope projects.
- Develop plans for managing wastes before work begins
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Ensure that construction activities progress according to predetermined schedule by coordinating delivery of containers and resources as needed.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors and suppliers responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Monitor progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and participate in regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Periodically inspect construction sites and waste containers.
- Ensure project shippers and documents are complete in accordance with state and federal requirements.
- Verify that all waste and recyclable materials generated by contractors are only shipped to Ford approved facilities
- Maintain a strong business relationship with customer, customer representatives, and MPS staff.
- Must be willing to work up to 40 hours per week as needed.
- Strong financial and vendor management background.
- Use and create Excel and Power Point documents to effectively record and present information
Applications and/or resumes may be submitted to: