MPS Group, Inc. has an opening for a Site Manager in Flint, MI.The role of the Site Manager is to sustain the In-Plant Services Program; by providing the necessary direct supervision of In-Plant support personnel, and ensuring all client and company performance objectives are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates work schedules and manpower needs.
- Works with supervisory team to complete assigned tasks.
- Ensures the completion and quality of all tasks and report.
- Communicates and reviews disciplinary practices to team leaders to ensure consistency.
- Manages Ordering of supplies and inventory reporting.
- Accountable for customer interfacing to maintain proper production.
- Main Driver to “Booth Optimization Team” in regards to Safety, Quality, Operations and Human Resources.
- Supports cost reduction efforts by coaching “Booth Optimization Team” in the most effective and efficient use of time, materials and equipment.
- Completes annual reviews of “team-members) who are direct or indirect reports.
- Administrative duties include Developing, Maintaining and reporting of attendance, customer requests, and status reports to both the client and internally.
- Bachelor Degree;
- Three years of increasing responsibility in management with direct supervisory responsibility desired or equivalent professional experience with a minimum of (5) five years of experience in lieu of the degree;
- Automotive experience preferred ≥ 3 yrs.
- Proven success in account management including;
- Personnel management;
- Procedure implementation;
- Proven P&L management;
- Investigative solutions.
Commensurate with skills and experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's DegreeApply Now