MPS Group, Inc., a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the U.S. and Canada, has immediate openings for full time and part time Paint Booth Cleaners at the GM plant in Kansas City, KS. Paint Booth Cleaners are responsible for the safe and thorough cleaning of paint booths and other areas of the manufacturing facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using solvents and high pressure water blasters up to 40,000 psi and manual scraping/shipping to clean walls, hose, windows, grates, lights, robots, etc.;
- Grease rails and perform other minor maintenance;
- Vacuum and wipe interior and exterior of equipment;
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming;
- Perform other specialized paint booth cleaning jobs as required.
- Lock out/tag out of equipment for safe entry into confined space areas needing to be cleaned;
- Generaljanitorial functions such as office and restroom cleaning.
- Must have knowledge of all equipment used on the job as well as all personal protective equipment, safety supplies, policies, procedures and TIS’s;
- Must be able to take instruction and produce quality work safely;
- Experience working in a cleaning / industrial / manufacturing environment is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of cleaning and janitorial functions.
Full time and part time. Individuals must be flexible as shifts will be mixed.
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
High School Diploma or GEDApply Now