● Monitor and maintain all LAN/WAN networking equipment including availability, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and updates.
● Administer physical server hardware, VMWare virtual servers, operating systems, and applications including availability, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and updates.
● Administer and support enterprise Office 365 Exchange Online environment.
● Manage on premise and cloud based backup and recovery systems including disaster recovery planning.
● Assist in the creation of processes and procedures for network operations and end user usage.
● Conduct routine audits of all supported hardware and software systems to ensure compliance with established procedures, policies, and requirements.
● Create and update technical and end user documentation as necessary.
● Interface with vendors and suppliers to ensure adequate delivery and support of equipment and services.
● Assist with managing and supporting highly decentralized remote workforce including connectivity and application support on a variety of issues escalated from the Help Desk.
● 3 – 5 years of demonstrated network administration experience.
● In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and network services including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy.
● In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online.
● Experience with MS SharePoint Online.
● Experience with MS PowerShell scripting languages.
● Experience working with Firewalls, Routers, and Switches.
● Experience with VMWare Virtualization.
● Independent problem-solving and critical thinking; ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to train users of various levels in application and operating system fundamentals.
● Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, growing organization.
Resumes may be submitted to: