Soave Enterprises has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist who, in coordination with the Corporate HR Department, will support all related HR activities at the Clubs in Naples, FL.
Typical Duties include:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Advises employees in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Advise supervisors in all disciplinary matters including proper documentation.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and program.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations for unemployment purposes.
- Conduct all employee onboarding to include assisting with paperwork, reviewing for completeness and forwarding on to the Corporate Human Resources Department.
- Job description administration including but not limited to creating, monitoring and evaluating job positions at club locations.
- Recruiting for all club sites, interview and assisting supervisors in the selection process.
- Conduct new hire training as requested by hiring supervisor.
- Assist club management with other administrative duties and special projects, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university plus 2-4 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment;
- Must possess superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Previous hospitality industry experience and familiarity with JD Edwards a plus.
- Successfully pass background and drug screening process.
Join our growing team today!
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelors Degree preferredApply Now