Soave Enterprises corporate office has a position open for a Helpdesk Level I Support
Typical Duties include:
- Provides help-desk support for internal users; applying diagnostic techniques to identify common problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions;
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support;
- Assists with network troubleshooting and support;
- Tracks and logs help desk incident reports;
- Interfaces and communicates clearly with department peers, internal employees, and external partners to escalate problems as needed and resolve issues;
- Ensures that all problems are logged, resolved/assigned for resolution, prioritized and tracked, and communicated appropriately;
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes service requests received via telephone, voice mail, email and in person.
- Provides weekly updates on action items to team members and IT management;
- Works with team and management to identify areas where process improvements are needed with focus on improving customer service.
- Associate’s Degree;
- 1-3 years of related desktop support experience strongly preferred;
- Experience with helpdesk / problem tracking software preferred;
- Knowledge of Windows OS, PC applications, PC hardware, printers, mobile devices and other network devices;
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8 installation, support, and troubleshooting;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013;
- Demonstrated experience providing support with remote tools;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented.