Aristocrat Motors, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Kansas City automotive market, is looking to add a qualified GENERAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to our team!
Job duties include, but are not limited to….
- Installing required battery maintainers on showroom cars.
- Testing batteries and reseting service reminders before delivery.
- Testing batteries on existing inventory.
- Putting cars in and out of transport mode.
- Checking fluids and tire pressures before delivery of new and used cars.
- At least 1 year dealership experience is preferred.
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.
- High-School diploma or GED completed.
This is a perfect opportunity for the individual to begin learning how to service complex cars without prior experience.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Paid Time-Off.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.