Aristocrat Motors, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Kansas City automotive market, is looking to add a qualified FACILITIES ASSISTANT to our team! This position entails assisting the Buildings Operations Manager in maintaining the exteriors and interiors of our 3 dealerships. All applicants who apply must be willing to travel to all 3 dealerships in Merriam, KS; Kansas City, MO; and Topeka, KS.
Job duties include, but are not limited to….
- Maintaining properties and buildings at Aristocrat Motors, Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City, and BMW\Volkswagen of Topeka;
- Doing tasks that include plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC, and light construction work;
- Carrying objects that are over 25 lbs.;
- Communicating directly with the administrative assistant and buildings operations manager;
- Attending safety compliance meetings on a quarterly basis.
- At least 1 year of maintenance experience is preferred
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.
- High-School diploma or GED completed.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities