MPS Group, a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the U.S. and Canada has an immediate opening for a Project manager at the Comau, Inc. facilities in greater Detroit. The successful candidate will coordinate all onsite activities at client location or locations in relation to the storage, transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and other related services following Federal, state and local regulations. Will supervise and plan activities of onsite personnel if required. Serves as liaison between client and vendors in relation to service issues. Maintains pre-established standards for safety and environmental issues.
Typical Duties include:
- Comply with MPS Group’s management system policies and
- Coordinate logistics for transportation of hazardous waste, universal waste and non-hazardous waste from client site including profiling, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading bulk and drum
- Assist with client and vendor financial obligations including invoicing, reporting and
- Promote culture of safety by ensuring site personnel are properly trained to perform assigned duties and comply with safety, environmental, Federal, state and local
- Proactively work with customers to establish reuse, reduction, and recycling options for waste
- Track production, budget variance, and communicate with the Regional
- Identify out of scope work and work with the Regional Manager and client to cost and quote material prior to providing
- Conduct regulatory inspections applicable to the
- Manage the contract per the current cost budget and seek out internal/external cost
- Supervises personnel necessary to fulfill requirements of
- Complete all other assignments made by
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental or technical field;
- Positive customer service skills;
- Previous experience in the hazardous and solid waste industry.
Join our growing team today!
Relevant Work Experience:
Previous experience in the hazardous and solid waste industry
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree in an environmental or technical fieldApply Now