MPS Group, a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the U.S. and Canada, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. The successful candidate will coordinate all on/off activities at client locations and or MPS HQ in relation to the storage, transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and other related services following Federal, state and local regulations. will also provide Inter team Comprehensive ESG services support to internal and external customers.
Typical Duties include:
- Comply with MPS Group’s management system policies and procedures.
- Coordinate logistics for transportation of hazardous waste, universal waste and non-hazardous waste from client site including profiling, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading bulk and drum loads.
- Assist with client and vendor financial obligations including invoicing, reporting and contracts.
- Proactively work with customers to establish reuse, reduction, and recycling options for waste streams.
- Track production, budget variance, and communicate with the Regional Manager.
- Identify out of scope work and work with the TSC Manager and client to cost and quote material prior to providing service.
- Conduct regulatory inspections applicable to the facility.
- Complete all other assignments made by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental or technical field;
- Positive customer service and social skills;
- Previous experience in the hazardous and solid waste industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
Join our growing team today!
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree in an Environmental or technical fieldApply Now