MPS Group is are seeking to recruit a Project Manager in Southwest, Ohio.
Responsible for overall service delivery, customer satisfaction and financial performance associated with the project scope by planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, tracking, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with environmental regulations, recycling, and quality standards.
Typical Duties include:
● Coordinates Client waste management system
● Samples and prepares waste material samples for analysis
● Identifies and characterizes waste materials
● Prepares containers for proper DOT shipment
● Prepares manifests for all shipments
● Coordinates scheduling and pickup of waste for third party disposition
● Ensures that contract and/or subcontract requirements are being met and/or exceeded
● Communicates with clients, suppliers and supervisors, any changes or discrepancies in contract requirements
● Tracks manifests and record retention
● Tracks and charts waste volumes
● Performs and documents waste accumulation area inspections
● Evaluates waste streams for recycling/pollution prevention opportunities
● Implements recycling/sustainability programs
● Analyzes costs/benefits of process improvement initiatives
● Analyzes financial performance of contracts
● Ensures financial performance relative to budget
● Generates cost reduction initiatives
● Works with vendors to provide cost estimates to dispose or recycle waste streams generated from in and out-of-scope construction project.
● Prioritize and plan work activities on assigned tasks to final resolution.
● Ensures that construction activities progress according to predetermined schedule by coordinating delivery of containers and resources as needed.
● Maintains strict adherence to quality and safety standards.
● Ensure project shippers are complete in accordance with state and federal requirements.
● Maintain a strong business relationship with customer, customer representatives, and MPS staff.
● Must be willing to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
● Strong environmental regulatory, financial, and vendor management background.
● Use and create Excel and Power Point documents to effectively record and present information.
Qualified candidates should email resumes to: