MPS Group has an immediate opening for a Dynamics GP Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Install, configure, support, and upgrade Dynamics GP 2013 environment.
- Work with team leaders to evaluate business processes and ensure best practices are being followed within Dynamics GP ERP System and that workflows are running efficiently.
- Develop custom reports utilizing a variety of reporting tools.
- Conduct training sessions across all levels of the organization to ensure workflows and processes are being adhered to.
- Troubleshoot problems within ERP environment as they arise and document resolution steps.
- Assist various team leaders in document current workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated experience with Dynamics GP in a multi-user environment, including running in-house Payroll and Accounting (AP/AR/Purchasing/Fixed Assets).
- Experience working with Dynamics GP in a Job Cost focused company or industry.
- Business Process & Project Management
- Experience customizing Dynamics GP using Modifier, Extender, VBA
- Understanding of Dynamics GP Best Practices.
- Experience conducting solo and multi-user training sessions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor discussions to other team members based on their level of technical expertise.
- ERP: Dynamics GP 2013+, WennSoft Job Cost
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2008+, MS Access
- Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Management Reporter, Smart List Builder, Crystal Reports, MS Excel, SQL Queries and Scripting
- Data Integrations: eOne Solutions SmartConnect, MS Dynamics Integration Manager
- 3rd Party ISVs: Mekorma MICRE, eOne Solutions Extender, Rockton SmartFill, PTO Manager, Greenshades Tax Module