MPS Group, a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the U.S. and Canada has a position open at the corporate office in Farmington Hills for a Dispatcher who will be responsible for the overall coordination of personnel, equipment and supplies needed to service multiple internal and external customer requests. Typical duties will include:
- Receiving calls from customers and scheduling work accordingly;
- Coordinating with management on the availability of personnel, equipment and supplies;
- Daily scheduling of personnel;
- Daily scheduling of equipment;
- Load / unload vehicles and trailers;
- Inspect returning vehicles for cleanliness, damage, fuel level, etc.;
- Manage DOT related documents such as mileage logs, vehicle inspection reports, etc.
- Manage operations related documents such as dispatch sheets, material requisitions, daily job reports, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED;
- Michigan Chauffeur’s licenses with clean driving record (CDL a plus);
- Must possess or willing to obtain industry-specific training (ex. DOT HazMat, RCRA, HAZWOPER, CSE Rescue, 30-HR OSHA, FA/CPR, NLB Hydroblast);
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Familiar with the materials, equipment and supplies used in industrial cleaning;
- Familiar with dispatch and warehouse operations, procedures, equipment and terminology;
- Proper phone and email etiquette
- Ability to travel when needed;
- Ability to work industry seasonal outages such as holidays, weekends and off shift hours;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Previous Dispatching experience a plus.
$16-$18 per hour commensurate with skills and experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
High SchoolApply Now