BMW/Volkswagen of Topeka, a high-end, luxury automotive dealership is looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN to our team.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Test drive vehicles to test components and systems.
- Ability to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies.
- Communicate directly with the Service Adviser so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- At least 1 year dealership experience.
- Must own hand tools.
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.
- High-School diploma or GED completed.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities