Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Kansas City automotive market, is looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN to our team!
Job duties include, but are not limited to….
- Performing requested repair work in a productive and efficient manner
- Performing Oil Changes & Quick Lubes in an efficient manner
- Performing Tire Changeovers & Wheel Balancing
- Light Duty Repair work – Wipers, Air & Cabin Filters
- Repairing vehicles under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 1 year dealership experience is preferred.
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.
- High-School diploma or GED completed.
This is a perfect opportunity for the individual to begin learning how to service complex cars without prior experience.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities