Checker Cab, an affiliate of Soave Enterprises, has a position open for an ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER. The primary function of this position is the management of staff through supervision personnel in the Safety, Referral, Accounting, Facility Maintenance, Changover and Communications departments and to ensure all policies and procedures are properly maintained.
Typical Duties include:
- Maintain a productive relationship between Owner Operators (Associates) and Company staff;
- Develop departmental policies and procedures as directed by the Operations and General Manager;
- Generate reports for management as needed;
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements;
- Provide feedback to management on daily operations;
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma;
- 2 to 4 years of related supervisor experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of basic laws, ordinances and regulations of the transportation industry;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently with a strong attention to detail;
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and JD Edwards;
- Able to multitask and maintain confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employers.
Commensurate with skills and experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
Familiar with transportation industry plus previous supervisory experience.
Minimum Education Level:
High school degree.Apply Now