MPS Group Inc., a provider of environmental and industrial services throughout the U.S. and Canada, has a position open at the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant for an Administrative Assistant who will support the Facility Services activities.
Typical Duties include but not limited to:
- Job tracking using Excel;
- Processing billing and invoices for jobs;
- Creating and reviewing job reports;
- Coordination of purchasing/invoice process;
- Time keeping using EZ Labor;
- New hire paperwork;
- Supply Inventory.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Familiar with ADP EZ Labor time keeping system a plus.
Join our growing team today!
$16-$18 per hour commensurage with skills and experience.
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
GED/High SchoolApply Now