MPS Group Inc. has a full-time position opening for an Intern at the Corporate Offices in Farmington Hills, MI.
- Assist in coordinating all on/off activities at client locations and or MPS HQ in relation to the storage, transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and other related services following Federal, state and local regulations.
- Provide Inter team Comprehensive ESG services support to internal and external customers.
Typical Duties include:
- Co Assist or Perform Client Site Regulatory and other Inspections
- Assist with coordinating logistics for transportation of hazardous waste, universal waste and non-hazardous waste from client site including profiling, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading bulk and drum loads.
- Assist with or prepare specific client reports utilizing Microsoft Office applications
- Data collection for site specific projects
- Collect and input data into MPS and customer tracking databases
- Currently enrolled in 4 year College Degree Program
- Positive customer service and social skills;
- Previous experience in the hazardous and solid waste industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
Position Reports to: Technical Service Manager
Applications and/or resumes may be submitted to: