Kee Container Services has position openings for day, afternoon and midnight shift Dispatchers. The primary function will be to direct vehicular equipment and drivers.
Typical Duties include:
- Assign routes and directs the field activities of transportation operators;
- Take phone calls and dispatch trucks to specific locations;
- Maintain equipment logistics and ensure scales are accurate;
- Prepare, review, and maintain proper reports and records;
- Set up trucks with appropriate boxes for next day’s runs;
- Test, inspect and operate radio, telephone, computer and other equipment as needed;
- clerical duties, including, answering phones, etc.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED;
- Good computer skills;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced work environment and able to multi task;
- Previous dispatching experience a plus but will train;
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.