MPS Group Inc. has a full-time position opening for Junior Project Manager at the MPS HQ Technical Service Center in Farmington Hills, MI
- Coordinates all on/off activities at client locations and or MPS HQ in relation to the storage, transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and other related services following Federal, state and local regulations.
- Provide Inter team Comprehensive ESG services support to internal and external customers.
Typical Duties include:
- Comply with MPS Group’s management system policies and procedures.
- Coordinate logistics for transportation of hazardous waste, universal waste and non-hazardous waste from client site including profiling, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading bulk and drum loads.
- Assist with client and vendor financial obligations including invoicing, reporting and contracts.
- Proactively work with customers to establish reuse, reduction, and recycling options for waste streams.
- Track production, budget variance, and communicate with the Regional Manager.
- Identify out of scope work and work with the TSC Manager and client to cost and quote material prior to providing service.
- Conduct regulatory inspections applicable to the facility.
- Complete all other assignments made by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental or technical field;
- Positive customer service and social skills;
- Previous experience in the hazardous and solid waste industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
Position Reports to: Technical Service Manager
Applications and/or resumes may be submitted to: