Moraya Bay is a 10 story luxury building on the white sandy beach of Naples, Florida. We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Commitment to delivering the best customer experience. Our service to our members and guests is our #1 priority.
- 3-years proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook – particularly in a high-end club environment.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma a plus, but not necessary.
Work Hours: Days and hours of work are during Monday through Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., including weekends and holidays.
If you are interested and meet the requirements of this job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org