MPS Group Inc. has immediate openings for Field Specialists in Farmington Hills Michigan.
Field Specialist are Industrial Cleaning Hydro blasters capable of 10k, 20k, 40k water blasting/lancer activity; will load and unload equipment for the job, setup and breakdown equipment, such as various sized industrial vacuum hose, hydro blast hoses, or any other systems and processes for the job, as well as performing daily manual labor in an industrial setting as defined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Hydro-blasting duties may be low pressure to high pressure (3K psi up to 40k psi)
- Will work in industrial settings including automotive industry, steel mills, power plant
- Physically fit and able to lift to 50lbs and handle hydro blasting rigid or flex lance
- Manually cleans, mucks out and de-sludges various industrial systems, including paint pits, eliminators, dip tanks, process tanks, conveyors, etc.
- Wear Proper PPE required for hydro blasting and maintain safe operations
- Uses various manual tools and equipment to affect industrial cleaning operations (i.e., shovels, scrapers, rakes, squeegees’, etc.)
- Flexible hours and willing to travel
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to understand basic operating instructions, safe work practices, and commercial/industrial processes
- Driver’s license and or Chauffeur’s preferred
Applications and/or resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at MPS Group Inc. Corporate Office 38755 Hills Tech Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 48331