MPS Group Inc. has immediate openings for Field Technicians in Farmington Hills, MI.
Field Techs are Industrial Cleaners that load and unload equipment for the job, setup and breakdown equipment, vacuum hoses, hydro blast hoses, or any other systems and processes for the job, as well as performing daily manual labor in an industrial setting as defined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Uses various manual tools and equipment to affect industrial cleaning operations (i.e., shovels, scrapers, rakes, squeegees’, etc.)
- Manually cleans (including paint pits, eliminators, dip tanks, process tanks, conveyors, etc).
- Adhere to quality and safety requirements while on the job.
- Performs yard, shop, equipment maintenance, and housekeeping duties as directed.
- Any indicated site-specific responsibilities.
- Physically fit and able to lift to 25lbs
- Flexible hours and willing to travel
- Ability to understand basic equipment operating instructions, safe work practices, commercial and industrial process;
- Driver license or Chauffeur’s preferred
Applications and/or resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at MPS Group Inc. Corporate Office 38755 Hills Tech Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 48331