Soave Real Estate Group has an immediate opening for a Guest Services Manager at its Kalea Bay office in Naples, FL. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, organizing and coordinating the administrative duties and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve the company’s day to day operation by performing the following duties:
- Coordinate and process all necessary paperwork for cottage guest reservations along with guest arrivals and departures;
- Ensure front office coverage to include phone coverage at all times;
- Utilize the Jonas system to collect receivables, code invoices, batch invoices, audit member accounts, update members information and handle check disputes;
- Provide administrative support to all management staff;
- Ensure office areas are maintained and organized;
- Develop and maintain an effective and easily maintained filing system;
- Perform additional clerical duties as assigned;
- Address maintenance issues from staff and organize request forms;
- Maintain effective resident and guest relations.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Experience working in an administrative setting preferred;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Jonas system;
- Experience working in a private club is preferred;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Successfully pass background and drug screening process.